Making Complexities Clear
Making Complexities Clear
ClearVue was built on the idea that there is a better way for companies to undertake Physical Security Projects. ClearVue does this by providing security consulting and professional services tailored to your unique security needs all while Making Complexities Clear.
After 30 years of collective experience in the industry, we decided to alter direction. Now, we share our passion by helping others. Our ramp up process is designed to empower your team and outfit them with the tools they need to succeed. Talk to us today about how we can support your growth and put you on a solid track to success and profit.
The ClearVue Team has decades of experience with backgrounds in the military and being apart of inspection teams for the DOD, DOE, NRC and NERC/CIP-014, CIP-006...
These highly skilled team members have tested, designed and implemented technologies that include:
• PIDAS • CCTV Cameras
• Security Computer Systems • Access Badges
• Access Control Systems • Security Guards
• Training & Qualification Programs • Security Lighting
• Locks • Fences, and more
The ClearVue Design and Engineering Team works to provide the highest quality of engineering design packages. These packages include detailed design drawings created with the latest versions of AutoCAD or 3-D Solidworks CAD software, engineering evaluation write-ups, electrical and structural calculations, and installation instructions. Designs capabilities include, but are not limited to, perimeter intrusion detection system layouts, camera field of view layouts, infrastructure layout, tower and equipment mounting and foundations, fencing and barrier design, customized junction box layouts and wiring, rack layouts and wiring, network design, security computer system design, access control, and CCTV system design. The ClearVue Design and Engineering Team experience is not limited to just security and the team is always willing and excited to tackle any general facility engineering needs.
Whether driven by new regulations, inspections, scheduled improvements, or obsolete equipment, the ClearVue Design and Engineering Team will provide site specific engineering solutions. Site Security projects often start with specific needs that must be addressed. Working with the ClearVue Design and Engineering Team will help evaluate constructability and define how these needs will be addressed by developing detailed project specifications or scope documents. This service helps the client define the parameters of the project to be able to provide a path forward for budgeting and contract development to be able to kick-off a project design. The ClearVue Design and Engineering Team also has experience with developing and modeling concepts for system or equipment mock ups for unique solutions that the ClearVue can build and test to demonstrate proof of concept prior to full investment into any one solution.
ClearVue provides Project Management Services to streamline your project providing communication through technology, meetings and onsite hands-on involvement to assure that your project is successful.
Many projects are complex endeavors that require careful planning and communication while bringing together resources and talent from throughout many industries.
Project Management Services are comprehensive and include:
• Budget Development • Scope Definition
• Communication Management • Project Coordination
• Work Breakdown Structure • Resource Management
• Status Documentation • Vendor Management
• Scheduling and Schedule Coordination
Engineering and Design Services from ClearVue provides you, your vendors, integrators and maintenance providers with solutions and ‘step by step’ documentation your project can not do without.
Engineering and Design Services include:
• Solution Development • Site Assessment • Scope Assessment • Feasibility Assessment • Bill of Materials (BOM) Creation • Budget Estimation • Third Part Engineering Review
Best in Class Documentation Services (Drawings, Work Packages):
• Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) utilizing AutoCAD and Solidworks
Best in Class Engineering and Design Services:
• Physical Security Engineering Services
• Civil Engineering Services
• Cyber Security Engineering Services
• Electrical Engineering Services
• Infrastructure Engineering Services
• Network Engineering Services
• Special Systems Engineering Services
• Field Engineering Services
ClearVue vendor managers are unique in that they have many years of experience managing large integration projects.
This ClearVue Service includes:
• Review and comment on shop drawings or change orders.
• Review, approve and analyze vendors' plan and approach to the work and the impact on client's operations
• Measure, estimate and calculate quantities of work and certify estimates and vendor/installer payments
• Perform and report on progress made in the field
• Conduct periodic coordination meetings with vendors
• Prepare field progress charts, construction schedules and reports
• Identify, analyze, and correct technical problems encountered during implementation
• Confirm and deliver "As-Built" drawings
• Promptly report any known defeats or deficiency in the contractor's work or material.
ClearVue believes in having a dedicated Construction Manager to act as your representative and conduit to the teams, trades, and site managers on-site.
A ClearVue Construction Manager will:
• Act as an On-Site Project Representative
• Act as an On-Site Vendor Manager
• Attend all Construction Meetings
• Provides Status Updates to Project Manager
• Coordinate Work Efforts with all Trades and outside teams.
ClearVue Consulting Services are unique in that our SME’s and consultants are well versed in both security operation processes and procedures yet are also technologists.
Advocates for Corporate Security departments, ClearVue will always keep Security Operations at the forefront of the conversation, project, or program.
Provided for companies that require direction and guidance regarding physical or cyber security requirements, new physical or cyber security program initiatives, or new regulatory requirements.
Vulnerability Assessments identify gaps, areas in need of improvement, and can also identify hazards along with their probability of occurring and potential impact.